Click here for more!

6/03/2012

The story of life in movies




I love story movies, which is based on real events. The type of movies are more interesting. I like to watch movies and be able to say that this is my hobby. Of movies can be a lot to learn and gain useful information. Like the shows, which are real people. Examples can recommend two shows, Jersey Shore and the bad girls club. These shows attract the reality and the real events of the parties. These shows attract the reality and the real events of the parties, men and women. Watching movies and shows I am enjoying what I can not do. I like the themes of drugs, gangs, crime, prison, alcohol. I look mostly movies that are based on real events or the genre of drama. I like the genre of drama because it is similar to real life, which is a problem and it ended not always good. I caught the serial such as The OC, Skins. The skins will be remembered for a long time, because there the events which are well known .Movies and series I'm trying to see similarities with the actor himself, with his friends or acquaintances. If there are events that are known to me to enjoy this movie. Movie story is important to have a good movie. Maybe someone can recommend a good movie or a series of stories, drugs, prison, parties, humiliation, bad life, brutality?

No comments:

Post a Comment