Click here for more!

6/09/2012

How to treat a runny nose




A runny nose can be treated with medications but make better use of natural products. I suggest to use mustard, onions, garlic. Use natural products are much better. A runny nose can be treated with hot steam. Steam breath for five minutes. Runny nose will disappear for a while, but it is not long-term effect, but will become easier. Using drugs to them can get used to and eventually will be no effect. I myself prefer natural products. I avoid taking any medication, because I believe that it helps but is also harmful to other organs. Long-term use of medication can have large effects on the liver. And it is a big problem. Even a runny nose can be treated with a hot tub and sweating effect. The need to avoid the runny nose and always think about your feet would be dry and warm. During hot weather, cold usually with less severe symptoms, usually in the winter with more severe symptoms. There are more options for how to treat a runny nose. Each chooses its options and my options are above and believe that they are the best options.

How to treat a runny nose

No comments:

Post a Comment