Click here for more!

6/08/2012

Life story of smoking




I tried their first cigarette when I was at the second class. A friend's older brother smoked and he had taken his brother's cigarettes. Also offered to smoke me. I long thought, but the end was not phased. I was eight years old. Of course, did not know how to smoke properly. I liked the smoking process, as there was a lot of smoke. Of course, I don't smoke every day, but sometimes it happened. My first cigarette was a black elite. When I was older, cigarette brands changed experience of smoking were already high. Later, I had already started smoking bother but it was difficult to stop. I  was dependent on cigarettes. Later, I smoke only at parties, where using alcohol. Smoke began to bother me more and more because my body reacted quite badly to cigarettes. When I drank alcohol I wanted to smoke one cigarette after another as a result often remained poor. Drinking alcohol and don't smoking was much better. Such experimentation, I realized that cigarettes killed my party and I do not need it, because every day I don't smoke and I smoke the parties. That way I quit smoking. There were attempts to resume smoking, but now I've given up completely and never smoking. Cigarettes I said categorically no. It was my great life story about smoking.

No comments:

Post a Comment